The Model 500FA has a 3/8″ center post 7-1/2″ long, mounted on a rigidly-locking ball joint, plus a fine adjustment on the center post. It includes a base measuring 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ x 1-5/8″ with three ground surfaces for sure gripping in any direction, plus a V-slot for round surfaces and an on-off push button release. The 1/4″ cross bar is 7″ long, and had an adaptor for AGD (lug-back) indicators.
Model 500FA-222: Same as Model 500FA, but with GEM Model 222 dial indicator.
Model 500: Same as Model 500FA, less ball joint and fine adjustment.
Model 500-222: Same as model shown, but with GEM Model 222 dial indicator.
- 55 lbs. min. holding power
- Fine adjustment movement for indicator applications
- Ball swivel, locks at 90Âº at any position in 360Âº, no tools required
- Mounts on flat, round and irregular surfaces
- Release Lever for easy removal
- Non-magnetic feature on holding rod
- Sturdy, six-point riveted construction
- Specifications: Length: 3-1/2″, Width: 1-1/8″, Height 1″
This model includes a powerful permanent magnet base measuring 1-3/16″ dia. x 1-3/8″ high. Fine adjustment movement for indicator applications. Ball swivel, locks at 90Âº at any position in 360Âº. The 5/16″ dia. center post is 5″ high. The cross bar is 1/4″ x 5″.
Model 555FA-222: Same as model shown, but with GEM Model 222 dial indicator.
Model G-5000B (Base Only): Same as Model G-5000, for use with AGD type indicators.
Model G-5000B-100: Same as Model G-5000B, with GEM Model G-100 indicator.